Learn to recognize and build a winning team culture
Members of a successful team
- Trust one another
- Engage in healthy conflict
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another accountable
- Focus on achieving collective results
The Five Behaviors helps you understand how to build high-performing teams.
- The differences between team members will be explained by using Everything DiSC®.
Patrick Lencioni - The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ products are the result of the collaboration between Wiley and Patrick Lencioni. The team model is based on Lencioni’s best-selling leadership fable The Five Dysfunctions of a Team which has sold over 2.5 million copies.
The book is the story of an imaginary executive group that has all the potential to make their company the best one in the industry, but fails to deliver as the team lacks mutual trust.
The team model - Achieving vulnerability-based trust is the key to success
Learn about the five behaviors that make teams truly cohesive
In the certification process, building cohesive teams is examined from five aspects:
- Mutual vulnerability-based trust
- Differences of opinion and how to benefit from conflict
- Commitment to decisions
- Focusing on collective results
The team model is based on Lencioni’s best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.