What are personality profiles?
- The profiles describe different styles of behavior. They work as concrete tools in dealing with interaction-related issues.
- They make the coaching session more personal and create a basis for true change.
- Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors™ personality profiles are validated and localized, and they are based on thorough academic research.
DiSC styles - Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- This profile describes your personal DiSC style and priorities
- There are four primary styles of behavior:
- D = dominance
- i = influence
- S = steadiness
- C = conscientiousness
In addition, the profile describes your eight priorities, i.e., the things on which you prefer to focus your energy.
- This information helps you find the words to describe different styles of behavior and interaction within a work community.
The Five Behaviors Profiles
To get a team profile, all members of the team have to take the assessment.
The Five Behaviors profile shows
- how a person experiences trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results, and
- how that compares to the views of the other team members.
The profile and the certification process include the following supplements for facilitators and coaches:
- Team Report
- Five Behaviors one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Team Progress Report