We enhance occupational development and work welfare
We are the only company in Finland that trains and certifies people to use Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ coaching solutions.
- Over 500 professionals in Finland use our solutions
- Worldwide, there are certified DiSC coaches in 80 countries
We see these coaching solutions as a way to create a common language to discuss employees’ differences, strengths, and weaknesses.
We know that fluent interaction is essential for increasing people’s productivity and welfare in a work community.
What do we do?
Since 1999, we have provided companies and organizational developers with the world’s best interaction and teamwork coaching solutions: Everything DiSC and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
- We train (i.e., certify) HR developers, managers and professional coaches in organizations and learning institutions to use Everything DiSC products or The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team development program
- We carry out assessments and reviews in work communities
Reliable and validated partner in personality and aptitude assessments
There’s a great number of different personality and aptitude assessments available. Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life (section 13) regulates the quality of these assessments. MLP’s assessments are primarily designed to support occupational development. They are based on extensive research and meet the requirements of the above-mentioned Act.
- The original DiSC® assessment was created over 40 years ago, and its rights are owned by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. In Finland DiSC® is represented by MLP Modular Learning Processes Oy.
- Legality. MLP abides the law on personality and aptitude assessments. In practice, this means validating the assessments used.
- Usability means that the products must be applicable to any stage of work life, from Recruitment to mentoring™, so that they are genuinely useful.
- Internationality. MLP’s provider John Wiley & Sons, Inc. operates in over 25 validated languages in more than 70 countries. Research results apply only to the original DiSC Classic® and Everything DiSC® product family.
- What is the reliability of the method?
- Stability: the method’s ability to produce similar results over time.
- Internal consistency: the correlation of the questions that measure the same thing. In Everything DiSC, internal consistency is measured with Cronbach’s Alpha.
- How valid is the method? (The accuracy of the method.)
- If the method truly measures what is intended, it is valid.
- Internal consistencies, structural reliability.
- MDS Multi Dimensional Scaling: simultaneous visualization of different dimensions.
- Factor analysis: what terms correlate well together, i.e., form a factor.
We are MLP
Anne-Mari Ala-Kuha, Content Marketing & Customer Relations
Terhi Bisi, HR Consultant (on family leave)
+358440556376 / email@example.com
Tuija Hirvonen, HR Consultant
+358440555076 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Hannu Häyrinen, Partner & facilitator
+358440555075 / email@example.com
Sami Jalonen, CEO
+358400605225 / firstname.lastname@example.org